Let us take the stress and strain from the organisation of your large group, corporate ski holiday. We adopt a tailor made, personal, attentive, professional approach to ensure you enjoy an unforgettable, stress free short break ski holiday experience, bespoke to your specific requirements.
Case Study: Winter Business Conference Event for 60 delegates from across the UK
Specification and requirements
Number of nights: 3
Accommodation: 60 rooms in a 4 star hotel, slope-side, close to resort centre.
Resort: A pretty, lively resort, with slopes to suit all abilities 1 hour from a major airport.
Per person Budget: Approximately £1000
Step 1: Resort Choice: La Clusaz
We had worked with this particular group on two previous occasions having organised bespoke packages in Courmayeur and Morzine and so we had a really good idea of what their specific needs were.
Following discussions we decided that the perfect resort for their specific requirements would be La Clusaz.
Chic, pretty, authentic French Alpine rural charm.
Lots of bars, shops and restaurants.
Many off slopes activities for non-skiers.
One hour transfer from Geneva airport.
Step 2: Accommodation Choice: Hotel Beauregard****
Beautiful location next to the slopes with “ski/ski out” convenience.
Wonderful facilities including; large bar and social areas to congregate.
70 comfortable rooms
Large indoor heated swimming pool and spa
Large restaurant with A-La carte menu.
On site ski hire shop and boot room.
24 hour concierge.
High speed broadband and conference rooms.
Step 3: Airport Transfers
The 60 delegates were arriving from a wide range of UK airports at a variety of times.
Hanski organised an efficient, private and immediate airport transfer service so all delegates were met at Geneva airport by a driver and transported to La Clusaz without delay maximising their time in resort.
At the end of their stay all delegates again benefited from a efficiently designed, private and immediate transfer service.
All vehicles were fully licenced and insured 8 seat minibuses with professional drivers guaranteeing a safe, reliable and efficient service experience.
Step 4: Ski Lessons, Lift Passes and Equipment Hire
Ski Lessons & Guiding: There was a broad range of demand for the delegates and having listened closely to the specific requirements we arranged a variety of lessons with our trusted partner suppliers in resort including:
- Private group beginner lessons for those making first turns.
- Private small group lessons for those wanting to brush up on their technique.
- A guide for the day to take a group off pistes and safely explore the back country.
All lessons started at the delegates hotel with the instructor/guide meeting the groups at reception and escorting them to the slopes.
Lift Passes: These were arranged to be collected from the delegates at the hotel reception on their arrival.
Equipment Hire: The delegates were able to pre-order their equipment online, have it fitted on their arrival in resort and then delivered to the hotel. This was then simply left at the hotel on their departure from resort at the end of their stay!
Step 5: Non-skiing activities
There were a number of delegates attending the conference who were non-skiers and therefore we organised a range of non-skiiing activies for them to enjoy whilst in resort. These included:
- A coach trip to beautiful, medieval city of Annecy where delegates explored the old town, took in the shops, walked by the lake and enjoyed a wonderful meal.
- The hotels large indoor, heated swimming pool and spa area ensured delegates could relax and unwind.
- A group of delegates requested a “Ten-pin bowling” afternoon which we organised on their behalf with our in-resort trusted supplier.
- A “Gala Dinner” evening with a la carte menu, held in a private room was a highlight of the trip.
- On-piste restaurants were pre-booked for our delegates at some of the resorts best restaurants so they could enjoy wonderful lunchtime cuisine and incredible mountain views.
- Apres-ski bar and club venues were pre-booked to allow delegates to celebrate the end of the ski day in style!
Paul and the team at Hanski have assisted in organising our Winter Conference for the past three years. Every detail had been covered, and their intimate knowledge of the resorts have ensured that our 50+ delegates enjoyed every last minute. I don’t know how they did it, but they even organised great snow and blue skies!?!
We will certainly be tapping into their wealth of knowledge again next year. Many thanks